USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED
- Email address
- Delivery address
- Mailing address (for billing purposes)
- Telephone numbers
- Relevant company information (if applicable)
- Date of Birth
The Personal Information we collected may be used for the following purpose(s):
WHO WE SHARE YOUR DATA WITH
- Product / service delivery to the intended recipient
- Processing and fulfilling your purchases and/or refunds
- To respond to your enquiries and complaints
- To share any of your Personal Information with a third party for the purpose of fulfilling your purchase / order / enquiry / complaint, which includes the payment gateway provider and delivery provider;
- To maintain and update internal record keeping;
- To meet any applicable legal or regulatory requirements and make disclosures under the requirements of any applicable law, regulation, direction, court order applicable to Hwa Floral.
We employ reputable and trusted third-party service providers to perform functions purposes on our behalf including payment gateways and other payment transaction processors. These vendors may be permitted to access your data in order to carry out their service of maintenance, hosting or upgrade to the site or other services that we may require from time-to-time, but may not use them for other purposes. We also use Shopify Inc to power our online store, they provide us an online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you, you may read more about how Shopify uses our Personal Information here https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy. We may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
ACCESSING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Should you wish to access and amend your personal information, you can log in to your account on our website and find it under ‘My Account’. You may also contact us at email@example.com if you require any assistance in amending your personal information.